Sunday, August 11, 2019

A Letter To The President

                                           Ilocos Sur National High School
                                                                            June 13, 2019

Dear Mr. President Duterte,

Hello Mr. President, as a normal citizen of the country Philippines, I have some letter that is intended for you. And here it is. Although this is already an old topic but I still want to express my disappointment in regards with this topic – extrajudicial killing on those drug users and pushers. That war was so extreme. In my opinion, there was a loopholes in that war of drugs of yours. It caused some innocent to get killed just because the police got some news from some people that they discovered drugs in their house. There is a possibility that the drugs that are found in their house is planted. But of course, I also feel slightly delight from the fact that the drug pushers and users in our country is decreased. Yes, it is only slight because I feel that killing is so inhumane. I admire and support you in your campaign to defend the West Philippine Sea against those Chinese people. I gives my admiration to you because I know that China is very powerful. I really like your guts. I only hope that under your time of leadership as a President in our country, that there will be no wars because I think that wars are meaningless. Although the winner will gain some benefits but the price of it is countless amount of lives of our fellow countrymen.
                                                                       Sincerely Yours,
                                                                      Jayson Jaramillo
Reference:
https://tokyo.philembassy.net/the-philippine-president/president-rodrigo-roa-duterte/

No comments:

Post a Comment