Monday, August 12, 2019

Quarterly Reflection

After my contemplation about on what happened to me in this quarter, I realized that I've gain a lot of knowledge in the subject ICT. Before, my impression about the internet is not deep. But because I do now know the history of it, I started to appreciate it. I also felt thankful to those people who invented and developed the internet. Because if not for those people, who dedicated their time and effort to improve it, we cannot enjoy the life in cyberspace.

Learning the history of the internet is not very easy for me, especially since I do hate learning on the history of something, regardless whether it is a place, an event, or a thing. That is because I am always confuse with the dates and names.

But even though it is every hard for me to memorize or familiarize it, I still manage to do it. Every night, I read the history of the internet three times. After I read the history three times, I will sleep and do it again tomorrow night. Until I'm familiar with it.

Moving on, I will try to become more active, not limited, to this subject but also in other subjects. Since my performance during this quarter is not that satisfying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment