Wednesday, August 7, 2019

I Am Me

My first name is Jayson. I am 15 years old. I am currently living at Cabaroan Laud, Vigan City. I have a height of an elementary student despite that I am a high school student.

I really do love reading stories, particularly webnovels. Because every time I read a story I can learn something from it. One example that I've gain from reading stories is that my mastery on English language have improve a bit. The genres that I really like are horror and thriller, and eastern fantasy. My favorite author's pen name is I Fix Air-Conditioner. And he is the author of My House Of Horrors.

I also love eating specially sweet foods. Inside the classroom, I am invisible, since I am not very active in the class. I do not raise my hand even though, sometimes, I know the answer. It might be because of my self-confidence is not high. To summarize it all, I am just your ordinary and average student. And lastly and more importantly, I am a person who values equality and loves God.


Reference:
Gualtiero Boffi, https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photos-people-d-books-stair-image30036598

No comments:

Post a Comment